« Home | MARCH 14Sometimes I cannot do good to others becau... » | MARCH 13It is a constant rule with us that no prea... » | MARCH 12You are to cure Robert Swanson of preachin... » | MARCH 11I really hope the Sunday Schools will be p... » | MARCH 10I long to have you more and more deeply pe... » | MARCH 9I go calmly and quietly on my way doing wha... » | MARCH 8Today only is yours. Look up, and He will ... » | MARCH 7If you could take one advice, it would have... » | MARCH 6It is not safe to live or die without love.... » | MARCH 5Your help stands in him alone. He will com... »


MARCH 15

When our mind is hurried, it is hardly possible to retain either the spirit of prayer or of thankfulness.
Works, xii. 171; Letter, 14th July, 1748


I am ashamed of my indolence and inactivity.
Letter, 25th March, 1774


It is right to know ourselves, but not to stop there. This is only of use if it leads us to know Him that loves and saves sinners.
Letter, 2nd April, 1778